This session targeted Medical Math, i.e. Drug Calculations like never before. Special guest speaker Buck Feris is an EMS educator that has a lot of experience helping students who struggle with drug calculations. Several years ago he did some research on the origins of the drug calculation formula and found that it was based on a very simple concept in chemistry called “dimensional analysis.” By teaching the mechanics of dimensional analysis to students Buck has been able to teach them to go beyond the simple memorization of a formula. Some of they key elements of this session where:
- Helping to finally end the struggle with drug calculations
- How knowing one simple concept will vastly improve your drug calculation skills
- The true mechanics behind drug calculations
- Discovering “dimensional analysis” and how it simplifies medical math
- Modifying one easy formula that will fit all your medical math needs
- Going beyond basic memorization to concrete understanding
If you are a student who is struggling with this subject, or a practicing paramedic who wishes to finally master medical math, this is a course you won’t want to miss. Get the premium content version of this session and take it to the next level:
Download the premium Basic Mathematics Guide. This guide is a great refresher for math skills and will help give you the confidence you need to advance to more complex drug calculations.
Finally download the session handout and a printable Certificate of Completion for this course.
This is all valued at $47.
Claim all the above content today for just $14.99
So take advantage of this special offer and claim access to the video training for a full 90 days and all the resources above.