Do You Want A Powerful Yet Easy EMS Exam Study Formula?
Listen, everyone has a different method of studying and preparing for exams.
You have probably developed this over the course of your life and it works for you.
The thing is, maybe you are working harder to study and pass exams. In EMS this is definitely when working harder is NOT smarter.
Have you ever felt or heard when people say things like “I know the content and pass all my course quizzes but I struggle or can’t pass the final or NREMT exam”
You are not alone. I also want to tell you that it’s not all anxiety or test stress either.
What you need and what will propel you into exam success today and throughout your EMS career is a system, a formula to go beyond just understanding the content in the exam.
You need to start MASTERING the exam as a whole.
To do this I have put together a massive training resource package to have you succeeding with a simple formula that reduces your time studying and your stress levels.
I am offering this package of three exam study and training resources along with carefully selected BONUSES worth over $130.
Here are the details of each section noted above.
The EMS Exam Study Formula
In this video training I am going to show you my method of studying and preparing for an exam and how I coach EMS students when they are struggling.
You will find you are able to use this formula for any EMS exam and you can even adjust and adapt it to your style of study.
Using this formula will have you less stressed and using your time more effectively.
The EMS Quick Study Guide
This goes hand and hand with my Exam Study Formula!
The Quick Study Guide has it all:
• Foundations of EMS
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Major body systems, organs etc.
• Covers all subjects from poisoning to cardiovascular, pediatrics to communications. Includes Pathology , Presentations, Signs & Symptoms plus –
• Treatment and anything in between
• You get all the best parts of your textbook all in one small publication. But it doesn’t just cover a basic overview. It was designed to cover the major parts of what state and national exams test on.
This way you can pass on the first try. This powerful guide even covers techniques for history taking and physical exams as well as complete patient assessment.
While it is not a complete EMS Study Resource – it is certainly one of the most valuable publications you can have in your EMS library.
The EMS Quick Study Guide is great for new students but also perfect for refreshing EMS professionals as well.
As experienced EMT’s or Paramedics you don’t necessarily need to re-read your textbook. But by using this study guide you can refresh your memory on key points that are included in any state or refresher exam.
The EMS Exam Boot Camp
You can really ramp up your confidence and exam know how with this valuable training.
Look over the shoulder of EMS educators and get the inside information you need to finally pass any EMS exam.
This 90 minute webcast is designed to give you the tools and knowledge to succeed on regional, local and national exams including the NREMT.
This training will complete your exam study success plan.
The key elements discussed during this presentation are:
• Testing Anxiety – discover how to overcome this often crippling exam side effect and the two key factors that can eliminate it.
• Exam Basics – how should you REALLY prepare and why your study habits may not be a problem.
• Get powerful study techniques that you may be surprised are at your fingertips.
• Exam Formats – What formats can you expect from both your instructors and state agencies. How each can hurt or help your outcome.
• NREMT CBT – Watch as we go underground and dispel the myths and facts on this often stressed yet vital exam process.
• Exam Breakdown – You get front row seats as we dissect exam questions and break down the barriers that mean the difference between passing and failing.