The term “EMS SEO” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• The NYC Regional Emergency Medical Advisory Committee and FDNY in no way endorses or has any relation to EMS SEO, it’s products and/or services. These terms are mentioned within the site for informational purposes only.
• The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images, information contained on this Site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, education, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace the need for formal education from a qualified medical professional.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of New York, and shall be resolved through binding arbitration, expense borne by the complainant.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information is not shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EMS SEO and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images, information contained on this Site are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, education, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for, nor does it replace the need for formal education from a qualified medical professional.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to visit links to other websites which are not under the control of EMS SEO. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The NYC Regional Emergency Medical Advisory Committee and FDNY in no way endorses or has any relation to EMS SEO, it’s products and/or services. These terms are mentioned within the site for informational purposes only.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, EMS SEO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.